Every small business has a story. It usually begins with an event that sparks the idea in the brain(s) of the founder(s). It’s usually a way to solve a problem or fill a need in the market. FreeLogoServices’ story is a classic start-up story. Founder, Craig Bloem, realized that there was a need to help small businesses create an affordable logo online, with very little design skills. And FreeLogoServices was started.
During the last 5+ years, the chapters in our story have been exciting, bleek, and joyous. If our business read like a book, it would keep you on the edge of your seat. Like most small businesses, we faced everything that you could imagine: pivoting our product offering, fast expansion, cash-flow questions, hiring and laying off employees, and the unknown of environmental concerns. What we never faced, as a small business, was a pandemic.
We are in an uncertain time and we will not pretend to know exactly what you are feeling/experiencing as a small business. But, what we can promise is that we will share what we believe to be the best advice to help you navigate the next week, month, and year.
As soon as we have new resources, we will update this article. You will notice that our links will drive to Deluxe, our parent company. As with many businesses, our goal was to help as many people as possible. Luckily for us, in March of 2018, Deluxe saw our value to their small business suite.
We can’t promise that we will have all the answers. What we can promise you is honest, sales-free information to help you navigate this ever-changing world. And, if you have any topics that you would like us to explore, please comment and let us know.
Thank you for trusting us with your business needs. We look forward to building a community of shared knowledge with you.
The FreeLogoServices Team
- Main Site for Small Business Resources: https://www.deluxe.com/about/coronavirus/resources/
- A letter from Barry McCarthy, CEO of Deluxe https://www.deluxe.com/blog/coronavirus-letter-barry-mccarthy/
- 3/26 – Hostopia (a Deluxe Company also) Shares Online Tips https://blog.hostopia.com/online-tips-to-help-small-business-cope-with-covid-19/
- 3/27 – 22 Small Business Tips for the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 3/30 – 7 ways to move through fear and optimize your business for uncertain times
- 4/2 – Get access to all the COVID-19 Blogs – www.deluxe.com/blog/
- 4/7 – How to Support, Inform, and Retain Employees
- 4/14 – 5 Ways to Cut Costs and Maintain Your Presence
- 4/24 – How Can Your Business Maximize Downtime Right Now?
- 4/31 – How Can You Support Your Employees Now and in the Future?
- 5/7 – Learn about the H&R Block Recovery Action Plan and how Deluxe can help you save